Solar Attic Fans
- Saves heating and cooling costs
- Extends the life of your roof
- Reduces moisture build up
- Increase air flow
- Reduce the load on HVAC systems
- Tax credits available
Summer means longer days, more sun, and warmer temperatures. If heat isn’t vented from your attic properly, it build up and causes problems in your home.
- Living spaces become hot, humid and uncomfortable
- Air conditioning units work harder to keep rooms cool
- Utility costs rise due to increased energy demand
- Roof structures and materials deteriorate
A solar powered attic fan solves these problems by removing excess heat from your home, giving you a more comfortable interior and lower energy bills.
Winter months bring ice, snow, and cold temperatures. When coupled with excess humidity from showers, humidifiers, and dishwashers it can lead to:
- Leaks and structural decay triggered by ice build up on your roof
- Damage to insulation and framing materials produced by moisture accumulation
- Weakening of internal structures caused by mold and fungus growth
A solar powered attic prevents these issues by equalizing interior and exterior temperatures, safeguarding your home from the worst of winter.